Honey

Monday 30 December 2013

DISCLAIMER



Disclaimer regarding Links, Images, Videos 
Many of the images, links and videos are not original and are used from Google Search Results.berriies.blogspot.com has no copyright over them. Due credits have been given to the rightful owners where the  berriies.blogspot.com so is known or a notice is put that the image, link, video is courtesy Google Images and rights belong to the rightful owner.  
If you find your work featured here and wish to remove it please write to me and I will take necessary action as per your wishes. It will either be removed or edited to give credit. 
No harm or infringement is ever intended by me.  
Please respect the rights of my original work too.  Do ask if you want to use, share anything from my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment